Professional food & product photography for your business
Professional Food & Product Photography will transform your social media & search performance and boost your online presence. Hospitality & retail is a highly competitive market, so standing out on social media with strong visuals is essential. Online attention spans are very short. Capture your customer’s attention online with professional, high quality photos by David.
With over 25 years experience in photography, David produces high quality, creative and meticulously crafted food & product photographs. Contact David today for a food or product photography package for your Highlands business to improve your social media, website and menu design.
Beautiful images matter online…….
Food & Product Photography Applications
- Google My Business Page: Optimising your GMB)listing can help you get noticed on Google Maps, improve your businesses visibility & search performance and increase customer engagement. Uploading high quality photographs to your GMB page is an important part of this process. Local search results with fantastic images capture viewers attention and encourage them to click on your listing. Optimise your Google My Business (GMB) listing to improve local search engine optimisation with 360 degree images that allow visitors to look inside your retail outlet, accommodation, cafe or restaurant.
- Instagram Page: One of the easiest ways to create a point of difference from your competitors is through an active and captivating Instagram feed of professional, quality food & product photos. An Instagram feed of carefully curated photos will become a portfolio that your customers can refer to at any time & most importantly, share with their friends. Consider using a Instagram scheduler platform like Later.com, a fantastic time saver and efficient way to create consistent Instagram posts.
- Facebook Page: Photos can help you tell your business story and inspire viewers to engage with your business.
- Website: Google loves fresh content. Refresh your website images to improve your search engine optimisation and maintain a consistent look across your site and social media platforms.
- Print: High quality, professional photography is crucial if you’re considering running an ad in a magazine or creating a flyer.
3D Walkthrough Tours of Accommodation, Restaurants & Retail stores
Enhance your customers experience with a 3D Interactive tour that invites users to explore a space as if they were really there. 3D Walkthrough Tours enable potential customers to enjoy an immersive 3D tour of your restaurant, accommodation or retail store. They will have a realistic sense of being there; from wherever they are located.
Real Estate Photography
David, an experienced Bowral real estate photographer can also photograph your real estate listing, airBNB or farmstay accommodation with artistic flair. Furthermore we are able to offer a floor plan service too. This saves you time and effort as you do not have to coordinate with someone else to go on site. – Click here to view a portfolio.
View a timelapse video here